Anything we said six or eight months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
All comments become null and void after seven days.
2. If you don't want to dress like Victoria's
Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
3. If we say something that can be interpreted
in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the
4. It is in neither your best interest
nor ours to make us take those stupid Cosmo quizzes together.
5. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other
women how can we know how pretty you are?
6. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want
the genie to come out.
7. You can either ask us to do something
OR tell us how you want it done - not both.
8. Whenever possible, please say whatever
you have to say during commercials.
9. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions
and neither do we.
Women who wear Wonder bras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain
about having their boobs stared at.
11. When we're turning the wheel and the
car is nosing onto the off ramp, you saying "This is our exit" is not
12. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective