What is 5 divided by 1/2 plus 3?
3. Why are 1977 dollars worth more than 1976 dollars?
4. What word in the English language does nearly everyone pronounce incorrectly?
5. In the United States is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?
6. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
7. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
8. Which is correct - eight and eight IS fifteen or eight and eight ARE fifteen?
9. A 10 foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat with the bottom rung at the surface of the water. There is one foot between rungs and the tide goes up at the rate of 6 inches per hour. How long until three rungs are covered?
10. Mr. and Mrs. Smith have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people in the family?
Brought to you by FunOFun.com
Most Content Submitted By Visitors and Put Togehter By FunOFun.com.